Friday, May 25, 2012

Beach Fun!

We decided to go beach exploring the other day. 
We live right off Hukilau Beach. But the thing about beaches is that they go on forever. 
So, we walked, and walked, and walked and explored :) 

We were a bit scared to swim too much because we've heard about people having problems with blue bubbles. Aka little blue jellyfish. On our walk back, we actually saw a couple washed up on the beach. 
Overall, it was a super fun day :) We leave Hawaii in 2 weeks, and even though I'm coming back, I'll be coming back without him. So we're trying to take advantage of our time here together <3

1 comment:

  1. Desiree, I started following you in 2011 while me being MG. Things changed for me too and now I'm married. What happened? Are you with Jared? Hope your well

    ReplyDelete