Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jared's 19th Birthday/The Little Things

I'm back!!! I stopped blogging for a little while because I had to figure some things out. I seriously need to start blogging more often. I realized it's been exactly a month since I last blogged on here. Wanna know the lamest part? It's summer and I'm not working. Which means I have a freaking lot of time on my hands. I have been spending a lot of time with my Jarebear though :) (yes, I love using pet names)
Yesterday was Jared's 19th Birthday. Yes, he's actually a year and a half younger than me. Is it weird? No, not really. He's more mature than me so that makes up for it. So in honor of his birthday, I put together a video with some pictures/videos from the past few years, along with a slideshow of pictures of us.



I also made ANOTHER video (if you haven't noticed already, I'm obsessed with videos and capturing every moment). And this video shows some of the stuff we did on his birthday. It was a super fun day and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I hoped he would. I'm the kind of person where when I love someone, I want to do everything I can to SHOW them how much I love them. Because really, it's about what you do, not what you say. Having a birthday is just an excuse for me to shower him with more love than normal. Really, people should treat each other with that much love every single day. It could be little things like taking someone out for breakfast, bringing them cookies, or even just making them a sandwich. Sometimes little things mean the most. Scratch that. Most of the time, little things mean the most. Moral of the story, I'm going to start doing more little things for people :)
 
p.s. Jared is seriously one in a million :) 
<3

2 comments:

  1. thank you, jared, for making it completely impossible to ever listen to that supid JB song EVER again!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete