Sunday, July 8, 2012

"You Make Me Crazier"

This boy right here. Him in his glasses. He makes me crazier about him every day :) 
<3
It's just the little things that happen every day. The way that he always texts me saying, 
"Good morning beautiful! :)"
Or the way he looks at me and I can tell me loves me without even having to say anything.
<3
Today I visited his ward because him and his brothers were doing a musical number. I'd gone to church with him in Hawaii but this was the first time in Utah. Church has always been a huge part of my life and I just loved being able to share that experience with the person I love. I was trying to be all reverent when Jared looks at me and motions his hand towards me. His family isn't a big fan of PDA so I shook my head no. He continued to stare at me with his smile that says, "Seriously Desiree? Come on" :) So I gave in and grabbed his hand. One thing I love about him. He ALWAYS wants to be close to me. Even simple little things like holding hands. We hold hands when he drives, when we're in church, sometimes when we were class, when we're shopping, and just all the time. He kisses me on the forehead and I kiss him on the cheek. He randomly picks me up and spins me around. We dance all the time. There's hardly ever music, but we like it that way :) I love all of that so much more than just making out. It means more :)
We've been together for 4 months now. I know, I know, that's a super short amount of time. But time is just that. Time. It feels like it's been forever :) 
<3
Song of the day = Crazier by Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment