Thursday, September 6, 2012

6 Month Anniversary! :)

Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary :) I can't believe how fast time seems to slip away!
Just over a year ago I arrived in China and had no idea I'd be where I am right now. 
These past (almost) 2 years of life have been such a learning experience for me, and I can't wait to see what happens during the next two years.
I know 6 months isn't a very long time, but at the same time, it kind of is :) I've experienced so much in the past 6 months with this boy. And now I don't know what I'd do without him. We can be insanely crazy and hyper together. But we can also be calm and serious and talk about many of life's deep questions. 
I just love him :) These are some random clips from that past 6 months together :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment