Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In All Seriousness

This song. This song just perfectly describes my life as of the last 6 months. I'm just in love with it.

In other news,
things are getting pretty serious between Jared and I :) I know he's going on a mission, and I know it's my job to help him prepare (believe I know, I've been there before) but that doesn't mean I can't keep falling for him more and more everyday, right? 
We see each other every day. Even if it's just for a minute or two. We're so close. He knows when it's that time of month, and I know when his anxiety is acting up. He knows exactly what food I'm craving when I'm sad, and I know what happens when he doesn't get enough sleep. 
In all honesty, it was hard completely giving myself over to fall for Jared. Even after we'd been dating for months, my first missionary (Preston) would still pop up in the back of my mind. I was getting really frustrated thinking to myself, "I love Jared. Jared is better for me. Why am I still randomly thinking about Preston?" It was really bugging me. But I eventually came to realize that time heals everything. No matter what happens in life, time will heal it. Maybe it'll take a week, maybe it'll take a year. Ultimately, it will be ok in the end :
It's been so nice to just have Jared in my life now :) It just feels so... right. He really has become my best friend :) For anyone who has that someone who makes them happier than anything in the world, don't let that someone go :) And for someone who is still looking, don't settle. Don't give up. Trust in Heavenly Fathers timing :) And for those of you who are with someone, but think there might be something better out there, or something more that you deserve, don't be afraid to start looking. If the person you're with isn't everything you've always wanted, don't feel bad to want more. You'll find it eventually :) 
Now here's just a few photos of recently :) 
At church together :)
Beautiful Utah sunset :)
He lets me take tons of pictures of him :) He's definitely a keeper :)
We're just excited for Halloween :)
"Desiree Burnham! I mean... Moore" Like I said, things have become pretty serious :)
Sometimes I just go to Kohls (where he works) and try on clothes until he's not busy anymore :)
Hahahaha, he makes me laugh :)
<3

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you two at church!! your hair is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute! I dream of the day when I meet someone where I can be like you guys (open, and crazy with them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the cutest couple I've ever met!

    ReplyDelete