Thursday, September 6, 2012

Relationship Advice with Jared/Answering Questions

Recently I've been asked questions such as:
  • What do you and Jared define as love?
  • Can Jared give some relationship advice? What girls should and shouldn't do?
  • What does Jared think about the whole "Preston situation"
  • Can you give some advice to a fellow MG waiter and dater?
Jared and I sat down last night and tried to answer these questions :) So if you want to know the answers to any of them, they are in this video. If anyone has any other questions, please leave them in the comments below :) 
p.s. If you aren't interested in those questions, but want to see Jared sing songs from Mulan, proceed to watch the video :)



2 comments:

  1. I know we haven't met, but I think you're just the coolest. I've been reading your blogs for a year or so. My boyfriend, Anthony, will leave for the MTC on October 17! We've been dating two years. I'll be blogging about my missionary girlfriend experience here: http://with-an-everlasting-love.blogspot.com/ I've never kept a blog before, so it's still a bit rough. I'd love it if you followed me, though! Thanks for sharing your story. I know the Lord will bless both of your for your faithfullness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Jared are the cutest couple ever!

    ReplyDelete