Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random Date :)

Sometimes we just "hang out" and sometimes we go on fancy dates. Other times, like today for example, we were just spontaneous and did whatever we felt like :)
First we went to walmart. Jared said, "We could just walk around walmart for a while. It's not like we have anything else to do." I could not spend my whole Saturday night walking around WalMart. It's just not my favorite place. So we decided to head to the mall :) The mall is always fun. Right? We eventually got there. Yeah, it wasn't all that fun. The best part was eating Subway. Yum. Then we saw Cinemark as we were leaving the mall, and decided to go in and get some kettle corn :) Let me tell ya, that stuff is A-MA-ZING. We bought the tub. Haha, sometimes we eat like pigs. After cinemark, we decided to go into Kohls and see if his best friend, Brady, was working. Turns out he was working. After saying hi, we went out in the parking lot, whipped out Jared's longboard, and rode around :)

One thing I love about Jared, is that we can do the dumbest things but still have so much fun together. We can be spontaneous. I love that so much about him. I don't think I could ever be with someone who wasn't spontaneous and willing to do crazy stuff at random times. 
<3
We ended the night at my house watching a movie on my laptop with our movie theatre popcorn :) 
My advice: Be with someone who will do random stuff with you :) It's important to know how to have fun with basically nothing at all. Put yourselves in a situation where you basically have nothing to do. And see what you come up with :) 

1 comment: