Monday, August 6, 2012

5 Month Anniversary :)

Technically August 5th was our 5 month anniversary. But it was a Sunday. So today is when we kinda celebrated it :) 
I started the day off by spending about 5 hours on my online classes. Then I got in an argument with my sister. It wasn't exactly turning out to be such a good day. While I was taking my sister to the library, Jared was on his way over to pick me up for our date. But I knew he'd get to my house before I got home. So I left the door unlocked and told him to just wait inside. 
When I got home, I walked inside to see this:
 While Jared was just sitting there playing the guitar :) I was speechless. He was adorable :) And he seriously treats me like a princess. I don't deserve him. Not one bit. 
After we left my house, we went to his to make a fancy dinner together :) All I really did was make the instant mashed potatoes. He did everything else :) He put out a table cloth, got the fancy silverware out,  lit candles, and even bought fancy sparkling grape juice stuff :) (not martinelli's, but better).
Simply said, It was delicious. 
After dinner, he told me to sit back and relax while he cleaned everything. 
I tried to help bring stuff over to him, but he ended up doing everything. 
I feel like he's always doing so much for me, and I never get to do enough for him. I know I just sound like a little girl who is infatuated with a guy. But he's really the best. I don't know what I'd do without him. Once again, I feel like I don't deserve him. 
After dinner we got a movie from RedBox and went back to my house. While we were sitting there cuddling, the thought popped into my head. "You have exactly a month left with him" and it hit me... I'm going to have to say "See you later" 4 weeks from tonight. I broke down. Only one month left with this amazing guy before we have to spend more than 2 years apart :( 
Here's to making the best of the next 4 weeks.
I love you Jared <3 

1 comment:

  1. Did Jared get his mission call yet? Where is he going?

    ReplyDelete