Monday, August 20, 2012

Music Monday :)

Just another reason why I love Mondays. I get to write about some of my favorite songs! :) 
This weeks number one spot goes to:

1. World of Our Own - Westlife

I always listen to this song when it's one of those days where I'm in a super good mood and just want happy music. This is a song about when you're in a relationship with someone and you trust them, you're best friends, and you're in your own little world :)  If you don't already know who Westlife is, they are basically the British version of the Backstreet Boys. I kind of love them. Just kidding that's an understatement. I'm kind of obsessed.
Moving on.

2. Perfect For Me - Ron Pope


This song is about that feeling of loving someone so much, and knowing that no one is perfect. But this person is perfect for you. My favorite lyrics are,
"And I know you too well to say you're perfect
But you'll see, oh my sweet love, you're perfect for me"
Last but not least....

3. Faith to Fall Back On - Hunter Hayes



First off, if you don't know who Hunter Hayes is, go look him up. He's an amazing new artist.
This song is perfect for MG's, or just anyone who is wondering where life will take them. It's about having faith that no matter what happens, everything will end up the way it's supposed to be. In addition, it also is about getting answers that weren't what you were expecting. But as long as you have faith to fall back on, you'll always be ok :) I've loved this song recently and hope you guys love it too :)
My favorite lyrics:
"These days I’m not sure if I know
What I’m doing here or where I’ll go
But, every night I say the same old prayer:

“God, I don’t have to see you. I know that you’re there.
Cause there were times I thought I wouldn’t make it home
But I kept a little faith to fall back on.
Yeah, and I’ve learned to put my trust where it belongs
And I’ve gotta little faith to fall back on.” 

SUCH a good song :) 

That's it for todays Music Monday :)
Thanks for reading/listening! Let me know if you enjoyed any of the songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment