Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Video/Sunsets & Open Houses

We've had a fun couple days :)
Wednesday: We drove  up Provo Canyon and watched the sunset from Squaw Peak :) 

Then we went to Orange Leaf and stuffed our faces with frozen yogurt. Normally I'm a 100% devoted Yogurtland goer, but Orange Leaf is his favorite place. So I gave it a try. And they had my absolute favorite flavor. Wedding Cake. Haha, go figure. 

Thursday: We went to the Brigham City Temple open house!! :) This was only our second ever open house, and first open house together. I just love the feeling I get inside the temple. So peaceful, like nothing can go wrong and life is the wonderful. What an amazing experience with an amazing guy :) 


And since this wouldn't truly be a Desiree post without a video, here's some random videos we took the past couple days :) We definitely have interesting conversation at times. But I love it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment