Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Monday :D

I'm obsessed with music, new and old, any genre. But mostly country/pop/indie/oldies.
I'm going to start posting my favorite songs that have either just come out, or ones I've just been loving that week.  
This weeks winners are:
1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift

(There is no video on youtube with the actual song, at the normal speed, so this is what we've got)
This song was released today and I'm already obsessed. It's different from Taylor's usual stuff, but after listening to it a couple times, I'm sure you'll be just as obsessed as I am. But then again, I'm a Taylor Swift fan for life and will always like her stuff. 

2. Loving You Tonight - Andrew Allen
This song sounds like a jazzy puppy love song :) It's adorable and I don't know why more people don't know about Andrew Allen. Look him up, his stuff is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment