Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jared's Wisdom Teeth :)

Yesterday, my lovely boyfriend got his wisdom teeth out. I was so excited that he called me at 8:00 in the morning asking me to come with him :)

I tapped a camera to the front of my car and was on my way. There was no way I was gonna miss this.

 
Some of my favorite "Jared on drugs" quotes:

Me: Did you feel dizzy?
Jared: .... Hell ya (Please excuse his language)

Jared: Baby, lick me
Me: Ummm but if you're numb then you won't feel it. So what's the point?
Jared:........... *shrugs*

Me: So you did experience pain?
Jared: Define pain
Me: Um, something that feel uncomfortable...
Jared: No.
Me: No?
Jared: Weakness leaving the body.. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Jared: I just have a bunch of stuff on my face. Why do I have this on my face? What the heck is that?

Jared: Are my teeth out? They really took my wisdom teeth out already?

It was so fun for me to be around him while he was like this :) I took him home and tried to take care of him best I could before his mom got home. I was about to leave, so I said "Jared, I'm gonna go, k? I'll come back later after you get some rest." Jared said, "No stay. Sleep with me" So I laid there on the couch with him until he fell asleep :) It was a good day :) And for the record, it's the second day now and he isn't swollen, and hasn't experienced any pain. He's a lucky boy. 

2 comments:

  1. I genuinely LOVE your blog so much!
    You mentioned Jared leaves in 4 weeks, where has he been called to? Tell him congratulations from a stranger haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is hilarious after the dentist. I laughed out loud literally a few times, you and Jared are so cute together :) He is one funny guy while on drugs! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete