Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mission Call Week

Tonight Jared let me know that he should be getting his mission call sometime this week!
I'm SOOOO excited!!! 
Selfishly, I'm hoping he either goes stateside on the east coast (stateside MG's  don't know how good they have it) or Europe. 
But unselfishly, I'm hoping he goes to South America. That's where he really wants to go. Brazil specifically. But my guess is going to be... Somewhere in Asia, or Africa. Or maybe just some crazy little island out there. 
I just can't wait to find out. I'm keepin' my fingers crossed that it comes soon.

3 comments:

  1. I want to make guesses too. If its stateside Washington state, if its not then I will say Brazil (lots of guys seem to go to Brazil lately). I hope its state side for you as well. Its nice with the cheap packages and letters come weekly no problem :) I can't wait to hear where Jared will be serving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a guess that he goes to New Hampshire or Chile. :) so excited!

    ReplyDelete